Best Dance Pants - AW429
- We've interviewed dancers from all over the world to come up with the perfect dance pant.
- Consistently they tell us that 'heat management' is an issue. Either too hot or too cold, whether in snowy north or in an air-conditioned room in the south, lightweight and trim is the answer.
- We've designed a pant to meet those needs ... and cheekily called it the 'best dance pant'.
- The have a flat waistband to show a dancer's lines and have the lightest touch to the waist - no drawstring and only a light elastic.
- Straight legs that aren't too tight yet show your lines. They are not bulky at the crotch or legs and have a cuff to hold down your pant as you bend and stretch.
- These pants have an Ainsliewear logo silkscreened on the left hip.
- They truly are a stunning item that can be worn with just about anything, but look especially our Long Sleeve Crop Top in Jersey (Style: AW318) or our Sleeveless Crop Top in Jersey (Style: AW321).
- Material - Supersoft Rayon from Bamboo.
Please view the colour chart here