Returns & Exchange Policy
Returns and Exchange Policy
Serendipity Trading Group Pty Ltd trading as Amy Louise Dance has five principal rules for Returns or Exchanges:
- Returns or exchanges must to be notified to Amy Louise Dance at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of purchase;
- The item(s) must be sent/delivered to Amy Louise Dance’s post box: Serendipity Trading Group Pty Ltd trading as Amy Louise Dance, PO Box 4980, Robina Town Centre Qld 4230, Australia - Ph: +61 07 5667 7557
- The item(s) must be received by Amy Louise Dance within 10 business days (for Australian customers) and 20 business days (for International customers) of the notification email of your intention to return or exchange an item(s);
- A customer is entitled to try on an item(s) upon receipt, however for health law reasons, underwear must be used. For an item(s) to be returned it must be unworn and/or unused with the original tags still attached. Amy Louise Dance will not accept a return or exchange if we consider the item(s) used (for full details, please see section below titled What you Can Return or Exchange, especially in relation to Hygiene Items); and
- The item(s) must be in its original packaging.
What you can Return or Exchange
- Amy Louise Dance will return or exchange an item(s) for the following reasons:
- Faulty Items
- General Exchange
- Hygiene Items
- Faulty Items
- We aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality.
- If you have received an item(s) with a defect, please contact Amy Louise Dance at email@example.com who will guide you through the process to help resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
- Please note that a description of the alleged defect as well as one or two photos showing the alleged defect is needed in order to facilitate the process on your behalf.
- A fault will only be determined by AinslieWear Design Ltd, who are based in Vancouver, Canada – so this may require the alleged defect item(s) being sent back to Canada for determination.
- If AinslieWear determine that the alleged defect is a genuine fault, then a remedy will be provided at AinslieWear’s discretion in-line with consumer statutory rights under the Australian Consumer Law (i.e. repair, replacement or refund).
- Amy Louise Dance as the AinslieWear Distributor for Australia and New Zealand are permitted to exchange an item(s) due to unsuitable colour, size or style, provided you have followed the five rules and instructions listed above.
- Please note that for Limited Edition styles exchange will be subject to stock availability and alternative styles maybe offered.
- Items sealed for hygiene reasons (under Australian Health Law) can only be returned if the seal is intact, so please make sure you love your purchase before you open it!
- If a hygiene seal is removed, Amy Louise Dance are unable to accept a return or facilitate an exchange of product due to Health Laws.
- If the hygiene seal is intact, you are responsible for safely packaging your return item(s) to ensure we receive the item(s) in tip-top condition!
What you cannot Return or Exchange
- Amy Louise Dance will not return or exchange an item(s) for the following reasons, so please choose carefully:
- Change of mind
- Sales Items
Change of Mind
- We do not refund if you have changed your mind, so please choose carefully.
- Before you select your item, please check the AinslieWear Ballet or Ballroom Sizing Charts or YouTube channel for a video ‘On how to Measure Girth’.
- Amy Louise Dance as the AinslieWear Distributor for Australia and New Zealand operate an online website to provide devotees with a facility to access current and former AinslieWear garment styles - this means that items will rarely be placed on sale.
- However, when an AinslieWear sale does occur it will be to clear end of season items only.
- No refunds or exchanges are permitted on AinslieWear sale items (subject to the Australian Consumer Law).
Procedure for Returns or Exchanges
- Returns or Exchanges need to be notified to Amy Louise Dance at firstname.lastname@example.org 7 days of purchase.
- Once you have emailed Amy Louise Dance notifying of your intention to Return or Exchange an item(s), you will be provided with a Returns Notification Form (RNF) confirming the return or exchange.
- The RNF must be completed and returned with the item(s).
- To Return or Exchange an item(s), please include the Original Invoice that you received with your purchase.
- When returning or exchanging an item(s) to Amy Louise Dance you are responsible for the cost of postage.
- Returns or Exchange will not be processed until the original item(s) is received by Amy Louise Dance.
- Amy Louise Dance will not be responsible for any packages that are returned but have not been received at our end, so we strongly recommend you send a package with Tracking ID and inform Amy Louise Dance of the number on the date of posting.
- When returning an item(s) from within Australia you are required to enclose an Australia Post Standard Post satchel as it has a Tracking ID so that we can return new item(s). We will email you when the new item(s) has been dispatched.
- For returns from an International city, Amy Louise Dance will dispatch the new item(s) via Australia Post Standard International Post International. We will notify you by email of the postage amount and this must be paid before the parcel is dispatched from Australia.
- If it has been determined by AinslieWear and/or Amy Louise Dance that you are entitled to a refund, the following is how we refund depending on the original method of payment:
- PayPal: your refund will be credited into the same account your payment came from.
- Shopify: your refund will be credited into the same account your payment came from.
- Bank Transfer: your refund will be credited into the same bank account your payment came from.
- Credit Card: your refund will be credited to the same credit card used for payment.
Refund Process Time
- If AinslieWear instructs Amy Louise Dance to provide a customer with a refund for a faulty product, your refund will be processed within 15 business days of receiving such instructions.
- Amy Louise Dance will communicate any refund information to the customer via the email provided in the original transaction.
- Refunds will be in Australian Dollars (AUD$) only, for an amount agreed upon between the Amy Louise Dance and the customer.
- If there is a discrepancy between the AUD$ amount on the date of payment and your local currency (due to world currency fluctuations, which we have no control over, the amount might be less than the original order), the AUD$ amount on the day prevails.
- Please remember, your financial institution may take an extra few days to process the refund back into your account.
What to do if you received an item you didn't order
- If you have received an item different to the one you ordered, please contact Amy Louise Dance at immediately email@example.com who will work with you to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.